The wild night starts at night of course. Before that, I went out with my friend in the evening (Kunun friend maka BF). My friend called me and asked if i want to join them bowling that night. So I said yes. Then I stayed at my mum's saloon so that they don't have to bother picking me up at my house. Around 7.00 p.m they arrived and we headed to KK. At first really thought that we will go bowling but it turns out that they planned to go CLUBBING instead of BOWLING. OMG...
So here's the pictures of us having fun at our own "BOWLING" spot..

The top that i wore wasn't mine. It was girl's top. She let me borrow her top because I wore a T'SHIRT. I'm really not prepared that time. Luckily girl is a life saver with her top.hehe...
Me(with girl's top, pearl, and girl (life saver)..=P I didn't drink too much that night. But my head felt dizzy and i acted like I've drank too much. Don't believe me? Watch this picture.

woot woot..(how embarassing)
So that was a little bit about me and my friends and our "bowling" spot. It was fun, enjoyable, and dizzy night...huhuhuh....

No comments:
Post a Comment